Donate to Trent

Gifts of Stock

If you are considering a donation to Trent University and you own publicly listed securities - stocks, bonds, mutual fund units or shares - that have appreciated in value, you may want to consider transferring these directly to the University, rather than cashing them in to make a donation. Consult with your financial advisor today to discuss the tax benefits of giving a gift of securities!

To make a gift of securities, download the form.

Please fax the completed form to Trent University at (705) 748-1605 and also our broker CIBC Wood Gundy at (705) 742-5239. This is CIBC Wood Gundy's preferred method for security purposes.